Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Okay, so I'm finally doing this.

After some time of watching this blogging phenomenon take off, I'm finally doing this.

What do I hope to accomplish?

Good question, he answers.

There is a course I took once in one of my military leadership courses that dictated, generally, the more that you reveal about yourself to the world, the more that you learn about yourself. Maybe the answers that I seek from the Great Beyond will come to me this way.

Yep. That's what my life is. A search for answers. Armed with my God-given gift to solve problems and "make things work" (something I have coined as my catch phrase as of late), I am determined to make something of myself while helping those around me succeed as well. The operational art of warfare, business strategy, and a firm basis in several other academic disciplines will be the tools on this journey. For humor I have the occasional (bad) joke or witty remark as well as my hillarious occupation.

Want to come along for the ride? It seems that you now have a front-row seat.

And, as always: Questions, comments, and bad jokes are always welcome.

No comments: